[WJSS 2020] Invitation to Publish in Walailak Journal of Social Science (WJSS)
We invite you to submit your manuscript(s) to the "Walailak Journal of Social Science (E-ISSN: 2697-6390)". Walailak J. Soc. Sci. is a peer-reviewed journal covering all areas of social science and humanities. The journal implements a double-blinded review system with at least 2 expert reviewers, launched in 2008. The scope of the journal includes the following areas of research in social science and humanities such as;
- Area Studies
- Business & Economics
- Political Sciences
- Cultural Studies
- Communication Studies
- Arts, Language & Literature
- Other Related Fields.
Two types of articles are accepted for publication:
1. Research Article are articles that present a significant contribution to a development of an area of research.
2. Reviews Article are intended to provide a concise, High Quality overview of a selected topic.
Manuscript(s) should be written in English and be submitted online at: https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/wjss
Once received, all papers will be subject to Peer Review by experts in the field. We encourage authors to submit the names of 3-5 Referees suitable to review the work to aid in the peer review process. We aim to review all papers within 4-6 weeks and if accepted the paper will appear in the next available issue of the journal.
Manuscripts should be prepared in English using a word processor (Online Submission). The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect document file format. Manuscripts should be single-spaced and in Times New Roman, 12 pt with a 3-cm margin around a standard A4 page (WJSS template 2021).
Walailak Journal of Social Science (WJSS) is published using an Open Journal System publication model, meaning that all interested readers are able to freely access the journal online at https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/wjss without the need for a subscription. All submissions and publications are free-of-charge.
7 GOOD reasons to publish with Walailak Journal of Social Science (WJSS)
1. First response to manuscripts within 4-6 weeks of submission.
2. Full access of Contents and Abstracts of Walailak Journal of Social Science (WJSS) in the website https://so06.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/wjss.
3. Timely release of issues and faster deliveries of a PDF file reprints to the subscribers through e-mail.
4. With an Open Journal System publication model of this journal, all interested readers around the world can freely access articles online at https://so06.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/wjss without the need for a subscription.
5. WJSS will serve as a great resource for researchers and students across the globe.
6. Speedy Online Manuscripts submission.
7. No publication fees for page or color illustrations (Free of Charge).
Please register as Author with this journal web site for Online Submission. (Go To Register)
Asst. Prof. Dr. Siriporn Somboonboorana,
Editor in Chief of Walailak Journal of Social Science,
Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat 80160, Thailand
Tel. +66-7567-3000 ext. 72064 Fax. +66-7567-3000 ext. 76480