About the Journal
Focus and Scope
WMS Journal of Management, Walalilak University to serve as a platform for disseminating knowledge and research in the field of Management, Business, Accountancy, Tourism, Economics and other related fields. The types of contributions include Research article, Academic Manuscript and Book Review.
WMS Journal of Management considers Thai or English written academic articles, research articles and book reviews. The electronic format (on-line) started publishing the first volume during May-August 2012 for 3 volumes and since 2018 WMS Journal of Management started publishing 4 volumes consist of issue 1 (January - March), issue 2 (April - June), issue 3 (July - September) and issue 4 (October - December).
Peer Review Process
- Type of manuscripts contributions include research articles, academic articles and book review.
- The editorial board screens the manuscript submitted for publication.
- The submitted manuscript must be unpublished work and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The submitted manuscripts must be Thai or English only.
- All submitted manuscripts must be reviewed by least two expert reviewers via the double-blinded review system.
- Author’s right belongs to the author but WMS Journal of Management holds the right of first publication and thus allow readers to use the article for the purpose of education.
WMS Journal of Management publishes 4 issues a year.
- Issue 1 (January - March)
- Issue 2 (April - June)
- Issue 3 (July - September)
- Issue 4 (October - December).
Publish in database TCI https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/wms
Benefits & Features
- First response to manuscripts within 8-10 weeks of submission.
- Full access of contents and abstracts of WMS Journal of Management in the website www.wmsjournal.com
- Timely release of issues and faster deliveries of a PDF file reprints to the subscribers through e-mail.
- With an open access publication model of this journal, all interested readers around the world can freely access articles online at www.wmsjournal.com without the need for a subscription.
- WMS Journal of Management will serve as a great resource for researchers and students across the globe.
- Speedy online manuscripts submission.
- Substantive reviews, full papers, focus articles and reports from leading researchers.
- Reports on original work in Social Science and Management.
- Articles peer-reviewed rapidly by panels of international referees and up to the highest standards.
School of Management Walailak University