Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- I [authors need to] guarantee that this article that I’ve submitted Is my own personal work or Is my work and others who are named in the article and I guarantee that this article has never been published in other journals or officially published before and is not in the process of being considered for publication in other journals and will not be submitted for publication in other journals from the date that the article is submitted to the editorial of the Journal of Anthropology, Sirindhorn Anthropology Centre (JASAC). I hereby am responsible for the content of this article, in case of copyright infringement claims regarding any section of the content appearing in the article, will be my and my co-author’s sole responsibility and will accept the result from the journal of Anthropology in every step as final.
Duties of Authors
1. The author assures that the work is contemporary and has never been published in any
publication before and/or is stated clearly that the work is an improvement of a previous work.
2. The author must report the details of the research without distorting or falsifying the information.
3. The author must refer to the works of other authors, if those works are being used in the author’s
work, including the reference at the conclusion of the article.
4. The author must write the article accordingly to the “Guidelines for Article Submission for
Publication” standard of the Journal of Anthropology.
5. All authors mentioned in the article must have had actual participation in the research.
6. The author must state the source of funding for the research.
7. The author must state the conflict of interest (if applicable).
8. The author must have Human Research Ethics in the case that relates with the rules for distinguishing between right and wrong, acceptable and unacceptable behavior (if applicable).
- The author must submit the original copy. With the preferred editing of ‘single spacing’, using the ‘TH SarabunPSK’ font with the letter size of 16 on A4 paper with 10,000-12,000 words (or 17-20 pages, not including the bibliography), article title set to ‘bold’ letters and the letter size must be at 19, author’s name with the letter size of 16 (enter academic position at the prefix and affiliated department at the suffix), 2.54 cm. spacing between the top, bottom, left and right of paper’s edge, and must use Arabic numerals.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The bibliography reference style has been revised according to the standard of the APA. The names of authors in the bibliography must be in alphabetical order. For the English section, start with the surname, follow by the given name. For the Thai section, start with the name, followed by the surname, published year, book title and publisher. With the preferred editing of ‘single spacing’, using the ‘TH SarabunPSK’ font with the letter size of 14.
- You have to sent The "Request Form for Article Submission for Publication in the Anthropological Journal". Download it from (submissions page)
ศูนย์มานุษยวิทยาสิรินธร (องค์การมหาชน), กรุงเทพฯ, ประเทศไทย
copyrights@ Journal of Anthropology, Sirindhorn Anthropology Centre (JASAC)
Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Anthropology Centre, Bangkok, Thailand
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.