Editor : Assoc.Prof.Dr. Sarawoot Palipoch
Asian Journal of Arts and Culture (Online) (2 issues/year)
Issue 1 (January - June)
Issue 2 (July - December)
All year round
To serve as an academic platform disseminating information, knowledge regarding society, arts and culture as well as exchanging knowledge and academic and research innovations in the field of Social Science and Humanities both in Thailand and across ASEAN.
Focus and Scope
Asian Journal of Arts and Culture (Online) considers English written academic articles, research articles and book reviews whose scope is related to interdisciplinary social science and humanities such as Cultural Studies, Language and Literature, Fine Art, Performing Art, Music, Dance, Mural, History, Archeology, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology and Anthropology, Linguistics, Asian Studies, Demography and other related fields.
In compliance with a standard set of guidelines for Social Science and Humanities journals as determined by Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC) and The Thailand Research Fund, the editorial board is comprised with professors and doctoral degree holding experts who have continually published inside but mostly outside the institution. Each of the articles accepted for publication must be specifically prepared in accordance with all submitted manuscripts must be reviewed by at least two expert reviewers via the double-blind peer review process. Such process will be undertaken by experienced experts, from inside and outside the university, who are known to have been significantly and continually publishing in that particular field. Throughout the process, both the author and the reviewer identities are concealed from one another.
Types of publication
1. Research Articles consist of an abstract, rationale, purposes, methodology, result, discussion, conclusion and references.
2. Articles consist of an abstract, introduction, body, conclusion and references.
3. Book Review
Manuscript subscription (Download >> Template for Author)
Authors interested in submitting for publication in Asian Journal of Arts and Culture (Online) (ISSN 2773-9953 ) can find further details as well as the basic operating guidelines for Thaijo at https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php by, first, choosing “Walailak Abode of Culture Journal” as the journal to subscribe for and then proceeding to the submission process via Thaijo.
1. It is strictly required that every submitted article be complete with every authors’ names (In case of multiple authors), an abstract and keywords
2. Please consult and follow an APA-American Psychological Association for Foreign Language
3. Please save the file as “.doc” and submit it online at https://www.tci-thaijo.orgby selecting Walailak Abode of Culture Journal https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/cjwu and please use Times New Roman Font
4. An entire length of the article, including references and others , should not exceed 15 pages.
5. An article’s title must consist of the followings;
- Type Article (Times New Roman, 10 pt, Bold)
- Title of the Paper (Times New Roman, 14 pt, Bold)
- First name LAST NAME (Times New Roman, 12 pt, Bold)
- Full Address (Times New Roman, 11 pt, Italic)
- Abstract Text (Times New Roman, 11 pt, Tab 0.5 cm)
- Keywords: Keyword, keyword, keyword (Times New Roman, 11 pt; 5 keywords/phrases)
- Corresponding authors: (Times New Roman, 10 pt, )
- First name LAST NAME E-mail: email@example.com
Part 2 Introduction
- Materials and methods
- Results and discussion
- Text (Times New Roman, 11 pt, Tab 0.5 cm)
Part 3 Standard references and referencing methods in APA-American Psychological Association for Foreign Language
APA (American Psychological Association) version 6 for Foreign Language
Author. (Year). Title. Journal, Vol (Issue), page.
Example: Thinnakorn, W., & Inpuntung, V. (2020). Valuable Vernacular Architectural Heritage: Tha Wang Community, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province. Walailak Abode of Culture Journal, 20(1), 62-76.
2.1 Author. (Year). Title. Place, country: Publisher.
Example: Nonnat, A. (2019). Mueang Boran. Bangkok, Thailand: Mueang Boran Press.
2.2 Author. (Year). Title. Translated by Author Place, country: Publisher.
Example: Drucker, P.F. (2017). Managing Oneself. Translated by Trisuriyathamma, P. Bangkok, Thailand: Openbooks.
2.3 Author. (Year). Title (4th ed.). Place, country: Publisher.
Example: Virulrak, S. (2004). Lak Karn Sadang Nattayasilpa Parithat (4th ed.). Bangkok, Thailand: Chulalongkorn University press.
Author. (Year). Title. In Proceedings of the. (pp. 000-000). Place, country: Publisher.
Example: Smith, P. L. (1999). Motivation for exercise. In Proceedings of the Conference on Health and Fitness. (pp. 258-298). Christchurch, New Zealand: University of Canterbury.
Author. (Year). Title. (Master’s Thesis/Ph.D. Dissertation, University, country).
Example: Sukkan, S. (2009). Happiness of Architecture Students, Walailak University. (Master’s Thesis, Walailak University, Thailand).
Author. (Year). Title.Retrieved from https://www.xxxxxxxxxx.
Example: Thailand Culture. (2019). Introduction to Thailand Culture. Retrieved from https://buildabroad.org/thailand-culture/
© 2018 byAsian Journal of Arts and Culture (Online), Walailak University. All rights reserved.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.