Editor : Assoc.Prof.Dr. Sarawoot Palipoch
download for example
Walailak Abode of Culture Journal (2 issues/year)
Issue 1 (January - June)
Issue 2 (July - December)
All year round
To serve as an academic platform disseminating information, knowledge regarding society, arts and culture as well as exchanging knowledge and academic and research innovations in the field of Social Science and Humanities both in Thailand and across ASEAN.
Focus and Scope
Walailak Abode of Culture Journal considers Thai/English written academic articles, research articles and book reviews whose scope is related to interdisciplinary social science and humanities such as Cultural Studies, Language and Literature, Fine Art, Performing Art, Music, Dance, Mural, History, Archeology, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology and Anthropology, Linguistics, Asian Studies, Demography and other related fields.
In compliance with a standard set of guidelines for Social Science and Humanities journals as determined by Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC) and The Thailand Research Fund, the editorial board is comprised with professors and doctoral degree holding experts who have continually published inside but mostly outside the institution. Each of the articles accepted for publication must be specifically prepared in accordance with all submitted manuscripts must be reviewed by at least two expert reviewers via the double-blind peer review process. Such process will be undertaken by experienced experts, from inside and outside the university, who are known to have been significantly and continually publishing in that particular field. Throughout the process, both the author and the reviewer identities are concealed from one another.
Types of publication
1. Research Articles consist of an abstract, rationale, purposes, methodology, result, discussion, conclusion and references.
2. Articles consist of an abstract, introduction, body, conclusion and references.
3. Book Review
Authors interested in submitting for publication in Walailak Abode of Culture Journal (ISSN 2228-804X ) can find further details as well as the basic operating guidelines for Thaijo at https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php by, first, choosing “Walailak Abode of Culture Journal” as the journal to subscribe for and then proceeding to the submission process via Thaijo.
1. It is strictly required that every submitted article be complete with every authors’ names (In case of multiple authors), an abstract and keywords, all written both in Thai and English.
2. Please consult and follow an APA-American Psychological Association for Foreign Language
3. Please save the file as “.doc” and submit it online at https://www.tci-thaijo.org by selecting Walailak Abode of Culture Journal https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/cjwu and please use Angsana New Font
- Paper title: bold and Angsana New font 18
- Author’s names: please fill in the name with an exclusion of any titles including academic titles
- Author’s addresses: Please specify a department, institution and institution’s address and postal codes.
- Abstracts: An abstract and keywords (Angsana New font16)
- An article’s title or topic need to be put in one column, using bold Angsana New font 18 and 16 with contents
4. An entire length of the article, including references and others , should not exceed 15 pages.
5. An article’s title must consist of the followings;
- Title of the paper (Angsana New , 14 pt, Bold)
- Authors’ names * (Angsana New , 14 pt, Bold)
- Corresponding author’s email address in Thai (Angsana New , 14 pt, Italic)
- An email address (Angsana New , 14 pt, Bold)
- An abstract in Thai (Angsana New , 14 pt, Tab 0.8 cm)
- Keywords: in Thai (Angsana New , 14 pt; 3 words /phrases)
Part 2 Introduction
- Materials and methods
- Results and discussion
- Text (Angsana New , 14 pt, )
Part 3 Standard references and referencing methods in APA-American Psychological Association for Foreign Language
APA (American Psychological Association) version 6 for Foreign Language
1. Journal Articles
Author. (Year). Romanized Title [translated Title]. Journal, Vol (Issue), page.
Hua, L.F. (1999). Qingdai yilai Sanxia diqu shuihan zaihai de chubu yanjiu [A preliminary study of floods and droughts in the Three Gorges region since the Qing dynasty]. Zhongguo Shehui Kexue, 1(1), 168-79.
Author. (Year). Romanized Title [Translated Title]. Place: Publisher.
Hao, C. (1998). Tang houqi wudai Songchu Dunhuang sengni de shehui shenghuo [The social existence of monks and nuns in Dunhuang during the late Tang, Five Dynasties and early Song]. Beijing: Zhongguo Shehui Kexue Chubanshe.
3. Book Chapters
Author. (Year). Romanized Title of chapter [Translated Title of chapter]. In Editor (Ed.). Romanized Title of book [Translated Title of book] (Page). Place: Publisher.
Yoshimi, S. (2012). Mōhitotsu no media to shite no hakurankai: Genshiryoku Heiwa Riyōhaku no juyō [Expo as another media: Reception of Atoms for Peace]. In S. Yoshimi & Y. Tsuchiya (Eds.). Senryō suru me senryō suru koe: CIE/USIS eia to VOA rajio [Occupying eyes, occupying voices: CIE/USIS films and VOA radio in Asia during the Cold War] (pp. 291-315). Tōkyō: Tōkyō Daigaku Shuppan.
Author. (Year). Romanized Title of dissertation [Translated Title of dissertation] (Master’s/PhD thesis). Place: Name of Institution.
Romanized Author Author’s in original language. Romanized Title [Translated Title]. Retrieved M-Y, from https://www.xxxxxxxxxx.
State Council 国务院. Quanmian zhengque lijie shehuizhuyi xinnongcun jianshe [Fully and correctly understand the building of a new socialist countryside]. Retrieved March 2006, from https://www.gov.cn/node_11140/2006-03/15/content_227640.htm.
6. Conference papers/Proceedings
Author. (Year). Romanized Title of paper [Translated Title of paper]. In Editor (Ed.). Romanized Title of conference [Translated Title of conference] (Pages). Place: Publisher.
Du, W. (2007). Dunhuang yishu yongzhi gaikuang ji qianxi [An analysis and description of the use of paper in Duanhuang manuscripts]. In S. Lin & A. Morrison (Eds.). Rongshe yu chuangxin: Guoji Dunhuang xiangmu diliuci huiyi lunwenji [Tradition and Innovation: Proceedings of the 6th International Dunhuang Project Conservation Conference] (pp. 67-84). Beijing: Beijing Tushuguan Chubanshe.
Thai Romanization For the Thai language, please follow Thai Romanization developed by NECTEC at https://126.96.36.199/plangsarn/index.php.
ประกอบด้วย บทคัดย่อ บทนำ วัตถุประสงค์ของการวิจัย วิธีดำเนินการวิจัย ผลการวิจัย สรุปและอภิปรายผล และเอกสารอ้างอิง
ประกอบด้วยบทคัดย่อ บทนำ เนื้อหา บทสรุปและเอกสารอ้างอิง
© 2018 by Walailak Abode of Culture Journal, Walailak Abode of Culture, Walailak University. All rights reserved.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.