Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript should be in the field of behavioral science, with a focus on understanding/ examining human behavior through an interdisciplinary perspective of behavioral sciences”- i.e. integrates knowledge from different disciplines to study and research the problem- such as from Psychology, Sociology, Education and others. The research methodology should be strong, using advance research techniques, and clearly explained. The paper should also highlight the behavioral science applications/implications of the research.
- The manuscript highlights the original contribution Behavioral Science. The submission must be an original work, which has not been published previously. The author has followed ethical practices for publishing.
- Authors have checked the guidelines for "Preparing the Manuscript" as provided in section 1 of the "Instructions to Authors" .
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Manuscript is in the correct format. Authors have checked the guidelines for Formatting provided in section 2 of the "Instructions to Authors" .
- The text adheres to the stylistic and referencing requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in "Instructions to Authors".
- Length of paper: The paper should not exceed 15 pages in length, including the references, tables, and figures.