1. Suggestions and Consideration Criteria for Author(s)
1.1 An article that is not under consideration for publication/or not under consideration of other types of publications and has never been published in any journals before domestically and internationally. If it was later found that the publication was duplicated, it is the sole responsibility of the author(s).
1.2 An article that shows creativity with academic value, content integrity and accuracy according to academic principles.
1.3 An article published must pass a quality assessment from a peer review process at least 2 persons per article. The reviewer(s) may request the author(s) to revise the article more appropriately.
1.4 The editorial board reserves the right to edit the format of the submitted articles as deemed appropriate.
1.5 Contents, texts, illustrations and tables published in the journal are personal opinions of the author(s). The editorial board has no responsibility on it. It is the sole responsibility of the author(s).
1.6 Article(s) must not violate copyright, and must not copy or cut the message of others without permission.
1.7 If an article is a translation or compilation from a foreign language, evidence of permission to publish in writing from the copyright owner must be submitted.
1.8 Citations and references must be the correct format before publication which is the responsibility of author(s).
1.9 The editorial board reserves the right not to return the article(s) back to the author(s).
2. Peer Review
The articles will be carefully reviewed by double-blind peer review before publication.
3. Types of Article
The original thesis that is a research article consisting of abstracts, introductions, objectives of research, methods of conducting research, research results, summary and discussion of research results, and references.
Remarks: Thai language articles must contain abstracts in Thai and English by using Thai abstracts before the English abstract. Articles in English do not require Thai abstracts.
4. Paper Writing Guidelines and Paper Templates
Please follow these guidelines when writing your papers.
4.1 Paper Writing Guidelines
For Journal of Business Administration and Languages (JBAL) Paper Writing Guidelines
4.2 Paper Templates
- Thai language articles [ Download >> WORD PDF ]
- English language articles [ Download >> WORD PDF ]
5. Reference Format
Reference format must translate from Thai to English which have to use APA Style 6th Ed. (American Psychological Association) format only. (APA Manual)
1. Reference format must translate from Thai to English from Vol.7 no.1 onwards.
2. TNI Journal of Business Administration and Languages Vol.7 no.2 (2019), reference format has been changed from IEEE Style to APA Style 6th Ed.
6. Rate of Reading Assessment of Article(s)
- Read assessment of an academic article by reviewers paid when Pre-screening by editorial board: 3,000 Baht/article or 88 USD*/article (*Depending on currency exchange rate)
(TNI Announcement 058/2565 on 4 July 2022)