About the Journal
1. To promote and disseminate quality research results in business administration and languages;
2. To be a medium for the exchange of research knowledge in business administration and languages;
3. To develop the capability of research in business administration and languages.
Scope and Content
The journal contains research articles in business administration and languages, including business administration, manufacturing industries, humanities, social sciences, linguistics, education, intercultural studies, language teaching, educational administration, and related areas.
Journal published for 6 months (2 copies per year)
- Issue 1 January - June
- Issue 2 July - December
Suggestions and Consideration Criteria for Author(s)
1. An article that is not under consideration for publication/or not under consideration of other types of publications and has never been published in any journals before domestically and internationally. If it was later found that the publication was duplicated, it is the sole responsibility of the author(s).
2. An article that shows creativity with academic value, content integrity and accuracy according to academic principles.
3. An article published must pass a quality assessment from a peer review process at least 2 persons per article. The reviewer(s) may request the author(s) to revise the article more appropriately.
4. The editorial board reserves the right to edit the format of the submitted articles as deemed appropriate.
5. Contents, texts, illustrations and tables published in the journal are personal opinions of the author(s). The editorial board has no responsibility on it. It is the sole responsibility of the author(s).
6. Article(s) must not violate copyright, and must not copy or cut the message of others without permission.
7. If an article is a translation or compilation from a foreign language, evidence of permission to publish in writing from the copyright owner must be submitted.
8. Citations and references must be the correct format before publication which is the responsibility of author(s).
9. The editorial board reserves the right not to return the article(s) back to the author(s).
The articles will be carefully reviewed by double-blind peer review before publication.
Types of Article
The original thesis that is a research article consisting of abstracts, introductions, objectives of research, methods of conducting research, research results, summary and discussion of research results, and references.
3,000 Baht/article or 88 USD*/article.
*Depending on currency exchange rate
Monday-Friday , 8AM - 5PM
Tel. (+66)-2763-2600 ext. 2704, 2752