Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is not previously published or under consideration by another journal (provide explanation if necessary).
- The file format is OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect.
- References include URLs where available.
- The text is single-spaced, 12-point font, uses italics (not underlining, except for URLs), and integrates illustrations, figures, and tables within the text at appropriate points.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines found in the Journal's About section.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section, authors have followed the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review.
Copyright: CC BY-NC-ND 4.0