[ASI 2022] Invitation to Publish in Asia Social Issues
We invite you to submit your manuscript(s) to the "Asia Social Issues (ASI)". Asia Social Issues is a peer-reviewed journal covering all areas of social science and humanities. The journal implements a double-blinded review system with at least 2 expert reviewers. However, Thai authors will be reviewed by 3 expert reviewers, launched in 2008.
The scope of the journal includes the following areas of research in social science and humanities such as;
- Area Studies
- Business & Economics
- Political Sciences
- Cultural Studies
- Communication Studies
- Arts, Language & Literature
- Other Related Fields.
Two types of articles are accepted for publication:
1. Research Article are articles that present a significant contribution to a development of an area of research.
2. Reviews Article are intended to provide a concise, High Quality overview of a selected topic.
Manuscript(s) should be written in English and be submitted online at: https://so06.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/asi/about/submissions
Once received, all papers will be subject to Peer Review by experts in the field. We encourage authors to submit the names of 3-5 Referees suitable to review the work to aid in the peer review process. We aim to review all papers within 4-6 weeks and if accepted the paper will appear in the next available issue of the journal.
Manuscripts should be prepared in English using a word processor (Online Submission). The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect document file format. Manuscripts should be single-spaced and in Times New Roman, 12 pt with a 3-cm margin around a standard A4 page (ASI Template 2022).
Asia Social Issues (ASI) is published using an Open Journal System publication model, meaning that all interested readers are able to freely access the journal online at https://so06.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/asi without the need for a subscription. All submissions and publications are free-of-charge.
7 GOOD reasons to publish with Asia Social Issues (ASI)
1. First response to manuscripts within 4-6 weeks of submission.
2. Full access of Contents and Abstracts of Asia Social Issues (ASI) in the website https://so06.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/asi.
3. Timely release of issues and faster deliveries of PDF file reprints to the subscribers through e-mail.
4. With an Open Journal System publication model of this journal, all interested readers around the world can freely access articles online at https://so06.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/asi without the need for a subscription.
5. ASI will serve as a great resource for researchers and students across the globe.
6. Speedy Online Manuscripts submission.
7. No publication fees for page or color illustrations (Free of Charge).
Please register as Author with this journal website for Online Submission. (Go To Register)
Asst. Prof. Dr. Siriporn Somboonboorana,
Editor in Chief of Asia Social Issues,
Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat 80160, Thailand
Tel. +66-7547-6485 Fax. +66-7567-3000 ext. 76480