Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Article submission process the author submit the article as well as attach the article submission form. (Download at the document download menu). The submission file must be in the format with author guidelines by the editorial team. And check the accuracy of the spelling.
- The file format of the article must be in Microsoft Word format. The text is single-spaced; TH Sarabun New 14 pt. font (see the template at the download document); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- Articles no more than 15 pages, followed by the instructions to prepare the original article successfully.
- Provide details of the author, email address and phone number. It can be contacted easily.
- Reference documents in articles that are referenced from the website. The website URL must be online and practical.
The owner of the article does not copy or violate any of its copyright. If any copyright infringement occurs or prosecution, in any case, the Editorial Board is not involved in all the rights to the owner of the article to be performed.