Main Article Content
The objectives of this research were 1) to study the level of factors affecting the instructional media innovation creation of teachers. 2) to study the correlation of factors affecting the instructional media innovation creation of teachers and 3) to study a stepwise method used to allocate the best formula in different raw scores and standard scores. The samples were 255 teachers selected from professional pre-service schools of Naresuan University Network, using simple random sampling with stratified random sampling. The data were collected by questionnaires, analyzed by frequency, percentage, mean, standard deviation, Pearson’s Product Moment correlation coefficients, and multiple regression analysis by stepwise multiple regression analysis. The research results were;
1. The level of factors affecting the instructional media innovation creation of teachers was overall high, factors studied comprised of 1) management 2) perception and adoption 3) environment, resources and budget 4) implementation 5) supporting and promoting research 6) motivation.
2. The correlations of factors affecting the instructional media innovation creation of teachers in statistical significant level .01 between .343 - .682.
3. The factors affecting the instructional media innovation creation of teachers at statistically significant level of 0.5 was at 0.402 and the predictive power was at 0.161, the best factor analysis was motivation. Stepwise regression analysis which is raw and standard score are as follows;
Raw score Y = 2.272 + 0.263X6
Standardized Z = .311 (X6)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The owner of the article does not copy or violate any of its copyright. If any copyright infringement occurs or prosecution, in any case, the Editorial Board is not involved in all the rights to the owner of the article to be performed.
2. Nilwan, K. (2014). Factors which affect teacher’s professional development in teaching innovation and educational technology in the 21st century under the Bureau of Special Education, Office of the Basic Education Commission. Bangkok: Suan Sunadha Rajabhat University. [in Thai]
3. Nithedsilp, W. (2014). Media and innovation of learning. Phathum Thani: Sky Book. [in Thai]
4. Nuangchalerm, P. (2013). Teaching research. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Press. [in Thai]
5. Office of the National Economic and Social Development Council. (2015). The twelfth national economic and social development plan (2017-2021). Retrieved from https://www.nesdb.go.th [in Thai]
6. Office of the National Education Commission. (2002). National education act B.E.2542 (1999) and amendments (second national education act B.E.2545 (2002). Bangkok: Prikwarn Graphic. [in Thai]
7. Phuseerit, T., Hoksuwan, P., & Bunumphai, T. (2016). Causal factors for the adoption innovation teacher’s tv for teachers and educational personnel. Journal of Education, Mahasarakham University, 10(4), 32-50. [in Thai]
8. Promkhan, P. (2013). Developing teachers’ abilities to design and create educational innovation using research-based learning. Journal of Education Studies, 41(3), 98-114. [in Thai]
9. Rotrak, I. (2015). Relationship between innovative organization and innovative creation competency: A case study of office of the civil service commission. Political Science Review Journal, 2(2), 46-60. [in Thai]
10. Songkram, N. (2014). Innovation: Changing the students to be innovators. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Press. [in Thai]
11. Sopeerak, S. (2004). Causal factors affecting the adoption of educational innovation and technology of teacher awards in Thailand. In Proceedings of 42nd Kasetsart University Annual Conference (pp. 27-35). Bangkok: Kasetsart University. [in Thai]
12. Srisa-ard, B. (2010). Research for teachers. Bangkok: Suweeriyasan. [in Thai]
13. Suratanakavikul, P., & Rajabhandharaks, C. (2002). Human and society. Bangkok: Kasetsart University. [in Thai]
14. Sutthawart, W., & Pasunon, P. (2015). factors affecting individual innovative behavior in the Office of Basic Education Commission. Veridian E-Journal, Silpakorn University, 8(1), 530- 545. [in Thai]
15. Tanpraphat, C., Suntarayuth, T., & Wongnam, P. (2013). Factors effecting to creativity and innovation of private schools in basic education level. Journal of Educational Administration Burapha University, 7(2), 42-55. [in Thai]