Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
1. Manutsat Paritat: Journal of Humanities accept unpublished manuscripts in the forms of academic/research articles; book reviews; review articles in the following area: languages, literature, linguistics, psychology, philosophy, religion, library science, and information science both in Thai and in other foreign languages.
- Academic/research/review articles must not exceed 20 pages (A-4 sized paper)
- Book reviews must remain between 3 and 5 pages in length (A-4 sized paper)
- The font must be ‘TH Sarabun’. Use single space.
2. Your manuscripts must contain abstracts and provide key words both in original languages of the manuscripts and in English. An abstract of a manuscript must not exceed 250 words with the maximum of 5 key words listed.
3. Figures, illustrations, and other electronic artwork in your manuscripts must be in the highest possible quality (i.e. JPEG) of reproduction in both the online and printed-friendly version. Original sources of figures, illustrations, and other electronic artwork used in your manuscripts must be properly cited or credited.
4. References in your manuscripts must be based on reference/style sheet of Manutsat Paritat: Journal of Humanities or in APA style--7th Edition. MPJH Article Template in English
5. Submissions of your manuscripts must be completed through ThaiJO only. You need to register and log on to the ThaiJO system.
6. Publication of your manuscripts is based on double blind peer review policy with at least 3 expert readers and the approvals of the editorial board members.