Information For Authors
Duties of Authors
- Authors are required to affirm the originality of their work, confirming its non-presentation at scholarly conferences (Proceedings) or prior publication elsewhere.
- Factual information must be presented by authors without distortion or data fabrication.
- The appropriation of others' work for personal gain through plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- When utilizing portions of other authors' work, appropriate citation in footnotes and the bibliography is essential.
- The content of submitted articles should align with the objectives of Rangsit Music Journal.
- Manuscripts submitted for publication must adhere to the format outlined in the "Manuscript Preparation Instructions" provided by Rangsit Music Journal. Deviations from this format may lead to potential rejection by the editorial board.
- Collaboratively authored articles require active participation from all listed co-authors. Evaluation of such cases will be conducted by the editorial board based on the content of the articles.
- Acknowledgments in the article should include a listing of funding sources that supported the research.
- Authors are obliged to disclose any potential conflicts of interest that could influence the objectivity of the article.
- Authors should be prepared to revise their articles based on feedback and recommendations provided by reviewers and the editorial board.
- For articles involving human research and published after November 1, 2018, compliance with the stipulations of the document Sor Thor 0509(2)/Wor 1678 is necessary. This involves the submission of documents approved by the Human Research Ethics Committee.
- Prior to commencing the journal article review process, authors must submit the requisite documentary evidence as per the "Manuscript Preparation Instructions."
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.