Mix Analysis of “Rawahng Tee Ror Kao”
Rawahng Tee Ror Kao is the most famous song in the album called “The Other Side” by the Thai pop singer named Pop Pongkool of the GMM Grammy Public Company Limited. Lately Rawahng Tee Ror Kao was chosen to be the original soundtrack for the TV series called Mia 2018. Mia 2018 was shown on the One 31 Channel in Thailand. Author was the producer, arranger, and mixing engineer. This ballad song was written to message the sadness and painful feeling. The lyrics demonstrated the unrequited love of the main character. The melody conveyed the sadness by the used of the simple and memorable elements of pop songwriting. Instrumentation and arrangement supported both lead vocal tracks became more outstanding. The use of acoustic instruments was suitable to the emotion and expression of the music and lyrics. This journal revealed the concepts, process, and mixing techniques of the principle tracks that emphasized deeper appreciation of listeners.
2. Droney, Maureen. Mix Masters Platinum Engineers Reveal Their Secrets for Success. Boston, MA: Berklee Press, 2003.
3. Gibson, Bill. Sound Advice on Recording & Mixing Drums. Warren, MI: ProAudio Press, 2004.
4. Gibson, David. The Art of Mixing A Visual Guide to Recording Engineering and Production. Fort Washington, PA: Cardinal Business Media Inc., 1997.
5. Izhaki, Roey. Mixing Audio Concepts Practices and Tools. Waltham, MA: Focal Press, 2008.
6. Moretti, Dan. Producing and Mixing Contemporary Jazz. Boston, MA: Berklee Press, 2008.
7. Senior, Mike. Mixing Secret. Waltham, MA: Focal Press, 2013.
8. Savage, Steve. Mixing and Mastering in the Box. New York: Oxford University Press, 2014.
9. Ty, Ford. Advance Audio Production Techniques. Waltham, MA: Butterworth-Heinemann, 1993.
10. Wadhams, Wayne. Sound Advice The Musician’s Guide to the Recording Studio. New York: Macmillan Inc., 1990.