Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The article that will be submitted to the editorial team must be newly originated and has not been previously published in another journal.
- The submitted file must be in the required document file format.
- In case of the research article, the researcher must give the real research findings without the distorted information.
- The academic article must be produced from related literature review, criticizing and academic opinion expressing.
- Only references that appear in the article are shown and must be in the bibliography order.
The name indicated in the research article must be a person who actually takes part in the research operation and the editorial team will consider the possibility of content and operation.
- The author must indicate a conflict of interest in the article. (If any)
The author has the sole responsibility for the material published in RTNA Journal of Social Sciences, Humanities, and Education, which the editorial team may not agree on that material.
RTNA Journal of Social Sciences, Humanities, and Education owns the copyright of the text, the illustration, or other material published in the journal. No parts or the whole of the material published may be disseminated or used in any form without first obtaining written permission from the academy.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.