King Prajadhipok’s Institute journal (Print ISSN : 1685-9855, (Online) ISSN : 2730-3896) is an academic documents that has been published by collecting the academic papers and the researches derive from studying, analysis and evaluation. These writings cover various dimension of Politics and Governance and related Public Administration in Thailand. The journal is an important documents as a resource center that lead to further development and strengthen an academic potential for students and public.
Vol. 19 No. 2 (2021): King Prajadhipok's Institute Journal (May 2021 - August 2021)
1. The Evaluation of Suppression of Human Trafficking Operations Under the National Security Strategy.
2. A Study of Citizenship Behavior for Thai Society.
3. Problems and Impacts in Accessing and Utilizing Resources of Bang Taboon Oak Community, Ban Laem District, Phetchaburi Province.
4. Life experiences of Military Personnel working in Southern Border Security during the COVID-19 Outbreak.
5. A Critical Analysis of Section 141 Paragraph 2 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Thailand B.E. 2560.
6. Sources of Funds of Candidates in the General Election in Suphan Buri Province, B.E. 2562.
7. (Book Review) Future Forward - The Rise and Fall of a Thai Political Party.
ISSN (Print) : 1685-9855 , (Online) ISSN : 2730-3896