King Prajadhipok’s Institute journal (Print ISSN : 1685-9855, (Online) ISSN : 2730-3896) is an academic documents that has been published by collecting the academic papers and the researches derive from studying, analysis and evaluation. These writings cover various dimension of Politics and Governance and related Public Administration in Thailand. The journal is an important documents as a resource center that lead to further development and strengthen an academic potential for students and public.
Vol. 20 No. 2 (2022): King Prajadhipok's Institute Journal (May 2022 - August 2022)
1. Democratic Citizenship and Digital Literacy
2. Anti-Vote-Buying Campaigns in a Case Study of Local Elections in Chaiyaphum Province
Fulfill the Cycle of an Election by Promoting Voters’ Participation
3. An Analysis of Social Networks for Driving Bangkok’s Learning City Concept
A Case Study of Kadeejeen-Khlongsan Neighborhood
4. Raising the Minimum Wage to a Living Wage
Collaborative Research Lesson with the Committee of Labor
5. Analysis of Factors Affecting Wages of Female Workers in Manufacturing Industries
6. Does the Constitution Guarantee the Peace Process in Mindanao and Thailand’s Deep South Conflict?
ISSN (Print) : 1685-9855 , (Online) ISSN : 2730-3896