Vol. 17 No. 2 (2019): King Prajadhipok's Institute Journal (May 2019 - August 2019)
1. A Comparative Analysis of the Change in Household Economic Conditions from Political Changes
2. Historical Interpretation of Public Administration and Governance in Thailand
3. “Press” the Right Choice, your voice is meaningful: A Voting Machine in the Local Elections.
4. Local history for sustainable and consolidated local development
5. Attitudes toward Democracy and Politics of First-time Voters
6. Independent Bodies and Their Function as Checks and Balances Mechanism
7. Review of the legitimacy of Section 44 Orders issued by the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO)